Electro-Harmonic introduces the Pico POG, EHX’s smallest and most powerful compact Polyphonic Octave Generate yet, The Pico POG takes the streamlined simplicity of the Micro and Nano POGs and fits it all into an ultra-compact chassis and adds a powerful tone control. The tightest octave effect now fits on the tightest of pedalboards.
The EHX Pico POG features a lightning fast feel that will track every not and chord you play with precision. Dial in Sub Octave to add stumble rumble or monstrous thunder. Add Active Up for ethereal air or make it out to shred into another galaxy. Perfectly blend 3-voice tones for fat synths madness. The 3 mode Tone control lets you tailor your sound to fit into any pocket no matter how massive or small.
Controls on the Pico POG include dedicated volumes knobs for the SUB OCTAVE, OCTIVE UP, and DRY voices. These three controls act as a mixer for infinite possible voice mixes. The TONE knob features three modes controlled by the FILTER button.
In Tone Mode, the knob acts as a tilt-EQ with a flat frequency response in the center, more treble and less bass as you turn the knob counterclockwise. In this mode, EQ is applies to all 3 voices. In Low Pass Filter mode, the knob cuts highs in the Sub and Octave Up voices, while High Pass Filter mode cuts lows in the Sub and Octave Up Voices.
- Lightning-fast tracking with perfectly precise octane tones
- 3 volume knobs control level of SUB OCTAVE, OCTAVE UP, and DRY tones
- TONE knob applied tilt-EQ to all output
- Low Pass Mode applies a resonant low pass filter, which allows low frequencies to pass while cutting higher frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices
- High Pass Mode applies a high pass filter, which allows high frequencies to pass while cutting lower frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices
- Power adapter included
The Pico POG Polyphonic Octave Generator is priced at $240.00 (USA Street Price)