Roadie 3 is made by Band Industries. Three years ago, they released the Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass. Those products received massive support from their buyers and triers. Now, they have pushed things to the next level for Roadie 3. It is currently on Kickstarter, is fully funded and has four days left.
Roadie 3 is Band Industries’ new flagship automatic instrument tuner. It helps you find your sound fast with quicker rotation and enhanced accuracy to keep your turning consistently dead-on.
Roadie 3 is built with carefully tooled and proprietary audio algorithms. Its next-generation vibration detection delivers improved tuning accuracy and enhanced noise immunity.
Roadie 3 can tune almost all instruments with geared pegs in just seconds. This includes electric guitars, acoustic guitars, classical guitars with nylon strings, pedal steel guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, and banjos, to name a few. If you play the bass guitar, use Roadie Bass.
Band Industries has completely revamped and sped up how Roadie 3 helps you change strings. Roadie 3 will now very quickly wind your new string to tension with a motor speed of 120 RPM and then tune it up, all in one smooth step.
Key Features include:
- Explore alternate tunings easily: Quickly switch into any tuning with Roadie 3’s redesigned navigation and favorite buttons. Roadie 3 comes with 100+ built-in tunings and the possibility to create your own custom tunings.
- Enhanced noise immunity and improved accuracy: Next-generation vibration detection gives Roadie 3 unsurpassed noise immunity and accuracy when tuning, even in loud places.
- Vibrating metronome mode: Keep a tight rhythm. Turn on vibrating metronome mode, set your tempo, and feel the beat.
- Restring and tune in one step: String changes are less tedious now. Roadie 3 will wind your new string to tension then tune it up, all in one smooth step.
- Full color high resolution: See your options clearly and make quick selections on Roadie 3’s RGB LED screen. It has a 135 x 240 pixel matrix.