Eventide has introduced Rotary Mod, a classic 60s style whirly, Leslie Cab modulation redefined for your DAW. Eventide is offering Rotary Mod as an Intro Sale on desktop for $39 (regular $99), and on iOS for $4.99 (regular $7.99). You can download a free 30-day demo of Rotary Mod.
Rotary Mod is a rotating speaker effect that stimulates a Leslie cabinet. Just like the original sound derived from the uber-famous Hammond organ’s Leslie speaker cabinet, the plug-in produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need. This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to drastically transform guitars, bass, synths and vocals.
Features of Rotary Mod include:
- Change the speed of the rotor and horn independently and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos
- Add frequency modulation to the rotor and horn speed using secondary LFO with selectable modulation source
- Choose cabinet size (Standard or Giant) to alter the sweetness of your tone
- Craft the exact sound you need with included Hicut control
- Use Tap Tempo to sync effect to the BPM of your song
- Incredibly easy to use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant
- Also available as an Audio Units Auv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app
Eventide has introduced MicroPitch, a fine resolution pitch-shifter for stereo widening, special FX and new dimensions in sound. It is currently on sale for desktop for $39, and on iOS for $6.99.
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for dramatic slap back effects. It can take you beyond the run-of-the-mill stereo spread effects and simple micropitch plugins. It goes above and beyond by allowing you to mix in detuned and delayed versions of your source, creating depth and dimensions not possible before. With its expanded controls you can achieve deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
The plug-in has been enhanced for experimentation and live performance and fine-tuned for your desktop, laptop, or iPad. It also promises much more tweak-ability than simple pitch shifting plug-ins. Tone, Modulation, and Feedback controls provide territory for ear-catching production techniques. Unleash the full range of MicroPitch’s parameters and you can discover rich repeating delays, thick modulations, and tempo-synced special effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Classic stereo-spreading effect
- Slapback effects using longer delay times
- TONE for fine-tuning the voices to fit perfectly in your mix
- PITCH MIX for layering the two voice by setting the balance between each shifted delay
- MOD DEPTH and RATE for a chorusing effect on each voice
- FEEDBACK for pitch dive/rise effects
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you addition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- iOS version works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 plug-in, or Inter-App Audio effect
Eventide has introduced CrushStation, a plug-in that is being offered as an introductory special for desktop ($39) / iOS ($9.99). Download a free 30-day demo and check it out! An iLok account is required for download.
A versatile, best-in-class, stereo distortion platform for your Mac, PC or iPad/Phone. Its controls can drive your tone from creamy saturation to a brutal sonic assault. But distortion is just the starting point. CrushStation brings multi-effects to the mix by adding a three-band EQ, Compression, Octave Mix and Eventide’s unique take of failing hardware, the Sag control. Use the MIX Control to blend your dry signal with CrushStation to create parallel compression, distortion, and other creative effects.
- “FIX”a weak snare track by adding just a bit of Grit & Compression
- “FIT” finesse the lead into your mix by adding a bit of warmth and bottom
- “FEATURE” the lead by crushing it ’til it hurts.
The plug-in comes loaded with 35 Factory Presets capable of adding spice, flair, crude and crunch to suit a variety of production styles. Get guitars, bass and synths to sit perfectly in the mix by dialing in warmth and depth with “PunkRock Lobster.” The Grit control in “Fat n Snappy” adds preamp-style distortion that can help bring out kicks in the mix with. “Big Pop Octaves” adds subtle distortion and lower octaves for unique pitch blending vocal effects.
Eventide is having a Holiday Sale where you can save up to 75% on Anthology XI and Elevate Mastering Bundle. This sale has been extended to January 2, 2020. Eventide recommends that you place your order by December 24, 2019, in order to guarantee shipping this year. Be aware that the Eventide Store will be closed from December 24, 2019, through January 2, 2019.
Anthology XI is a suite of 23 plug-ins that span over 45 years of legendary Eventide sounds. The bundle includes emulations of legendary boxes plus classic EQs, compressors, dynamics processors, delays, reverbs, and pitch changers used by the best in business.
- H3000 Factory™
- 2016 Stereo Room
- H3000 Band Delays™
- H910 Harmonizer®
- Dual H910
- Dual H949
- EQ65 Filter Set
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer
- Precision Time Align™
- Instant Phaser™
- Instant Flanger™
Elevate Bundle is the most advanced mastering bundle every created. It features a powerful multi-band limiter, graphic EQ, spectral clipper, and transient modulator. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.
This bundle features three additional plug-ins:
EQuivocate is a graphic EQ that uses filters which are modeled on the human ear. Perfect for mixing and mastering. EQviocate’s auditory filters and match EQ functionality make it incredibly powerful, simple to use, and natural sounding.
Saturate is a saturation plug-in made popular as the final Spectral Clipper stage in the Elevate plug-in. Saturate has two controls which belie a sophisticated signal processing engine which allows it to overdrive a signal without effecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get “tubby”.
Punctuate is heavily based on the Transient Emphasis section of the Elevate Mastering Limiter. It is a multi-band transient modulator (sometimes called a transient designer) that uses, by default, the 26 critical brands in the human ear. In addition, to using critical bands, it also uses intelligent algorithms to set the parameters of the transient modulator for each band.
Eventide announced a flash sale on two classic Eventide effects – Instant Phaser Mk II and Instant Flanger Mk II. It is unclear how long the flash sale will last, so if this is something you are interested in, you may want to move quickly.
Instant Phaser Mk II features the same legendary sound with all the analog personality of the original hardware from 1971. Plugin offers three different flavors of phasing and innovative Age knob. The regular price is $129. It is 75% off during the flash sale.
Instant Flanger Mk II brings vintage take flanging to your plug-in toolbox. A truly versatile tool, you can use it for stereo sweetening, subtle modulations, double tracking and extreme flanging effects. The regular price is $129. It is 75% off during the flash sale.
Right now, it is possible to request a Plug-in Demo for several of Eventide’s plug-ins. The list includes both Instant Phaser Mk II and Instant Flanger Mk II. You must have an iLok account to request an Eventide demo.
Eventide is having a 4th of July Savings Event that will last through July 8, 2019. You can get Blackhole, UltraTap and MangledVerb for $29 each while the sale is on.
Blackhole is a reverb plug-in that breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allows it to really shine on guitars, strings and pads. At small sizes, those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
UltraTap is a unique multi-tap effect capable of rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells and extraordinary modulation. It’s the perfect tool for creating drum fils, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords and other evolving effects – everything from reversed reverbs to a massed church choir singing a Gregorian chant in Notre-Dame Cathedral!
MangledVerb is a unique effect combining reverb and distortion. Ported directly from the award-winning H9 Harmonizer, MangledVerb is capable of creating lush reverbs, ripping distortion leads and sound-sculpting musical chaos. Guitarists have used it for years to create signature sounds and now you can have it for your favorite DAW.
Eventide is having a Flash Sale where you can get Tverb for $59. Tverb is 76% off the regular price for a limited time.
Developed with legendary producer, musician, and engineer Tony Visconti, Tverb provides an extremely customizable room reverb with some unique techniques and features. Within this virtual room (modeled on the legendary Meistersaal at Berlin’s Hansa Tonstudios) you can mix three virtual channels: one main, one main mic with subtle ambience, and two moveable mics capturing the lush room reverb.
Tverb is a unique tool for audio with wide dynamic range. The inspiration for the plug-in was the setup Visconti used to capture the incredible dynamic range of David Bowie’s vocals while recording Heroes. Tverb builds on Visconti’s technique and opens up undreamed of possibilities.
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust depth of field and room reflections
- Adjustable polar patterns for microphone 1 to adjust the amount of ambient room tone
- Eventide’s complex reverb algorithm with EQ, diffusion, and decay control
- Compressor module on microphone 1, just as Visconti had in the original session
- 2 linkable, post-reverb gate modules with control of when the gates close, the speed at which they close, and the length of time they are forced to stay open
- Console (inspired by the one used in the session, including Visconti’s ‘grease pencil’ labeling that provides post-reverb channel processing for each individual mic and the master
- Room mixer module alters the sound of the room itself with control over decay, diffusion, and frequency response
- Light weight! Low CPU loading allows you to put Tverb on multiple tracks
- Signal inversion buttons to remove (or create) phase cancellation
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Complete automation support
The photo of the black hole that is being passed around the internet appears to have inspired Eventide to have a sale on Blackhole. Get Blackhole for $29 through April 14, 2019. Blackhole is regularly priced at $199.
Most reverbs are earth-bound and constrained by the physics of the real world. Our Blackhole reverb breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality (at least the one we inhabit). At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allows it to really shine on guitars, strings, and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
We’ve now perfected the galactic sounds of the Blackhole reverb in native plug-in form. With the Blackhole plug-in, any instrument in your DAW can warp acoustic space and time.
This famed, massive reverberator first saw the light of day as an algorithm in Eventide’s rackmount DSP4000 and remained a favorite in the rackmount H8000FW. For decades, studio engineers considered Blackhole their “secret weapon.” More recently, it was ported to Eventide’s Space stompbox and became the go-to ambient effect for guitar and keyboard layers. With each new version the reverb has been refined and enhanced.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets; many created by Eventide artists
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments
- Supernatural settings for ambient spatial effects and drones
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb’s decay.
- Kill Switch mutes the input so you only hear the reverb. This makes for some incredible effects when automated.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Full support for the Native Instruments NKS Effects system
Eventide has released a suite of premium reverbs for the highly anticipated Moog One analog poly synth from Moog Music, Inc. The new flagship instrument is Moog’s first analog poly synth in over 30 years.
In addition to its classic subtractive synthesis architecture of analog oscillators, filters, envelopes, and amplifiers, the new instrument incorporates digital effects with Eventide’s world-class reverbs being a significant and noteworthy part of the package.
The five Eventide effects included with Moog One are: Room, Hall, and Plate, which provide three of the most essential and desirable reverb environments, along with Shimmer and Blackhole, which add unique and evocative reverberant effects that are particularly well suited to creative sound design on the synthesizer. Each effect has multiple parameters that can be used to sculpt its characteristics in detail.
Moog-One is a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth with nearly unlimited sonic potential. It is available in 8-voice or 16-voice configurations.
Each individual Moog One voice circuit contains an analog signal path more power than a Minimoog Voyager, harnessing the power of 3 newly-designed dual-output analog VCOs with ring mod and FM, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFO’s and 3 envelope generators.
Each one of Moog One’s three analog timbres is an independently addressable poly synth, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library – including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide.
Eventide announced that their New SP2016 Reverb is on sale now. The SP2016 Reverb is regularly priced at $249.00 but is on sale now for $79.00. An iLok account and an Eventide account are required for purchase. The sale will end on October 31, 2018.
Get the legendary reverb sound that professional engineers, mixers and musicians have relied on for almost 40 years. Receive special introductory pricing on the new SP2016 Reverb plug-in for a limited time.
The SP2016 reverbs have attracted a loyal user base using a particular blend of art and science – the end result is an effect that sounds natural and distinctive.
The plug-in includes authentic emulations of Room, Stereo Room, and Hi-Density Plate algorithms, each available in two versions: Vintage and Modern. The Vintage algorithms are true to the original box, all the way down to the bit-depth. The Modern algorithms are brighter, more diffuse, and use a higher bit-depth.
The algorithms naturally emulate every aspect of the sound of a real physical environment – from the complex early reflections, to the natural way in which the echo density increases with time, to the smooth Gaussian decay of the reverb tail. It’s a powerful simulation that lends itself to parametric control.