Eventide introduced the TriceraChorus pedal. It was inspired by the Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s. The TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles the late Cretaceous Period.
TriceraChorus features three hours voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” foot switch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing, and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth, deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals and more.
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy ‘80s sound.
Like the mighty three-horned dinosaur, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChours to “Chorus” mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato”. Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl” foot switch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
- Real panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitars, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.