Eventide is having a Flash Sale where you can get Tverb for $59. Tverb is 76% off the regular price for a limited time.
Developed with legendary producer, musician, and engineer Tony Visconti, Tverb provides an extremely customizable room reverb with some unique techniques and features. Within this virtual room (modeled on the legendary Meistersaal at Berlin’s Hansa Tonstudios) you can mix three virtual channels: one main, one main mic with subtle ambience, and two moveable mics capturing the lush room reverb.
Tverb is a unique tool for audio with wide dynamic range. The inspiration for the plug-in was the setup Visconti used to capture the incredible dynamic range of David Bowie’s vocals while recording Heroes. Tverb builds on Visconti’s technique and opens up undreamed of possibilities.
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust depth of field and room reflections
- Adjustable polar patterns for microphone 1 to adjust the amount of ambient room tone
- Eventide’s complex reverb algorithm with EQ, diffusion, and decay control
- Compressor module on microphone 1, just as Visconti had in the original session
- 2 linkable, post-reverb gate modules with control of when the gates close, the speed at which they close, and the length of time they are forced to stay open
- Console (inspired by the one used in the session, including Visconti’s ‘grease pencil’ labeling that provides post-reverb channel processing for each individual mic and the master
- Room mixer module alters the sound of the room itself with control over decay, diffusion, and frequency response
- Light weight! Low CPU loading allows you to put Tverb on multiple tracks
- Signal inversion buttons to remove (or create) phase cancellation
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Complete automation support