RØDE introduced the VideoMic GO II. It is the latest addition to RØDE’s legendary range of on-camera shotgun microphones. Packed with innovative features for today’s content creators, including compatibility with cameras, smartphones, tablets and computers, the VideoMic GO II is an ultra-lightweight and compact shotgun microphone that offers superb sound quality while being super easy to use.
Lightweight Directional Microphone
The VideoMic GO II is designed to make capturing incredible audio incredibly easy. Ultra-lightweight and compact, with powerful features that are simple to use, it is perfect for all forms of content creations with a camera, smartphone or tablet, or computer. It’s time to take your content to the next level.
- Broadcast-quality compact shotgun microphone
- Ultra-lightweight (just 89 grams)
- No battery required and no complicated switching – incredibly easy to use
- 3.5mm TRS output for use with cameras
- USB output for use with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and computers (macOS and Windows)
- Compatible with RØDE apps for accessing advanced features, powerful audio processing and studio-quality recording on any device
Incredible Sound with Ease
You don’t need to be an audio expert to get incredible sound. The VideoMic GO II does all the hard work for you. Featuring the same annular line tube technology as RØDE’s VideoMic NTG and NTG5 microphones, it delivers rich, full-bodied audio that is perfect for a wide range of recording applications. It is a highly directional microphone, meaning it focuses on what you have it pointed at while reducing background noise, giving you crystal-clear, professional sound with ease.
The VideoMic GO II also comes with a high-quality windshield for capturing clean recordings outdoors and reducing plosives, plus a professional shock mount for superior absorption of handling noise.
Find more information on the RØDE website.