Fender announced the Tone Master Super Reverb. It is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4X10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W (simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue.
With modern features including selectable output power and IR lien out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
- Four Jensen P-10R alnico speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, meranti ply cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
Legendary Super Tone: This amp features the most accurate emulation of Fender’s original Super Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
Onboard Tremolo and Reverb: Fender’s powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made Fender’s amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
Rear Panel Features: This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
6-way Power Attenuator Switch: Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume – from a full 45W of Fender power down to bedroom-and apartment friendly 0.5W.
Jensen P-10R Alinco Speakers: Jensen Alinco speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.