Eventide has introduced MicroPitch, a fine resolution pitch-shifter for stereo widening, special FX and new dimensions in sound. It is currently on sale for desktop for $39, and on iOS for $6.99.
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for dramatic slap back effects. It can take you beyond the run-of-the-mill stereo spread effects and simple micropitch plugins. It goes above and beyond by allowing you to mix in detuned and delayed versions of your source, creating depth and dimensions not possible before. With its expanded controls you can achieve deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
The plug-in has been enhanced for experimentation and live performance and fine-tuned for your desktop, laptop, or iPad. It also promises much more tweak-ability than simple pitch shifting plug-ins. Tone, Modulation, and Feedback controls provide territory for ear-catching production techniques. Unleash the full range of MicroPitch’s parameters and you can discover rich repeating delays, thick modulations, and tempo-synced special effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Classic stereo-spreading effect
- Slapback effects using longer delay times
- TONE for fine-tuning the voices to fit perfectly in your mix
- PITCH MIX for layering the two voice by setting the balance between each shifted delay
- MOD DEPTH and RATE for a chorusing effect on each voice
- FEEDBACK for pitch dive/rise effects
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you addition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- iOS version works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 plug-in, or Inter-App Audio effect