Blue Microphones has introduced Yeti Nano. It is the perfect compact mic for streaming and content creating. It is currently priced at $99.99 on the Blue Microphones website.
Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube productions, game streaming, Skype/VoIP and voiceover work. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and plug ‘n play operation for instant streaming with your PC or Mac. The premium finish looks great on camera and on any desktop. With a no-latency headphone output for headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern, Yeti Nano is the essential mic for today’s broadcasters.
Yeti Nano Polar Patterns:
Cardioid Mode: Perfect for podcasters with a single host, game streaming, Skype calls, vocal performances, voiceovers and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional: Record or stream sound equally from all around the mic. Omnidirectional mode is best used in situations when you want to have a conference call with multiple participants in the same room, or a multi-person interview on a podcast.
- Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
- Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48k-Hz
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
- Plug ‘n play – Mac and PC compatible
- Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
- Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates