Shure introduced ADX5D the Axient Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver. You make your living on a sound stage, in a sports arena, or whenever “on location” takes you.
You depend on your wireless system to handle each and every situation with ease. Compatible with all AD series ADX series transmitters, the Axient Digital ADX5D dual-channel wireless receiver delivers superior RF performance, spectral efficiency, and transparent audio quality in a portable, slot-in design,
Sound and performance that the touring industry has adopted as industry standard is now available to audio professionals in film and broadcast. Wireless pinnacle. Now portable.
The dual-channel ADX5D portable wireless receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environment.
As an Axient Digital ADX Series wireless receiver, and the ADX5D features ShowLink Direct Mode that allows remote control of Axient Digital transmitters without the need of external equipment. Robust RF. Impeccable audio. Axient Digital quality and performance. All in a portable, slot-in design. Premium portable wireless.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Dual-channel slot-in form wireless receiver
- Impeccable audio quality
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz (region dependent)
- High spectral efficiency due to advanced digital modulation
- High Density (HD) mode provides even higher spectral efficiency (application dependent)
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance and excellent range
- Network control with Wireless Workbench software and ShurePlus Channels app
- 5-segment Channel Quality meters display per-channel RF link quality
- ADX series receiver with ShowLink Direct Mode allows remote control of Axient Digital transmitters without the need of external equipment
- Party Dial feature enables users to quickly switch between RF channels from a pre-selected group of frequencies
- Optimized Menu Structure places the most commonly used features within a few clicks of each other
- Aux 3.5mm audio output provide connection to headphones or to a balanced line-level input
- Accessory Mount with cold shoe adapter (sold separately)
- Removable antennas with standard SMA connectors
- High-resolution OLED display
- USB-C port for firmware upgrades
- Streamline user interface
- Low latency, down to 2 milliseconds