The new Add-on includes a carefully curated collection of three State Space Modeled iconic amps and six unique stompbox effects suited for guitarists looking for high-gain sounds and exotic effects. Also included are three new impulse-response-based cabinet models chosen to complement each amp.
State Space Modeling is a mathematical method of transferring each component of an existing analog circuit into the digital domain, while maintaining the unique sonic characteristics of the original hardware.
The two new amp models include: the Metal Machine +, a high-gain British tube amp with 120 watts of raw power across two channels; Painapple #4, an all-tube British amp featuring a three-band EQ and four stages of high gain; and the Gazoline EMC2, a versatile German amp with two channels and a three-way mode switch.
The six new State Space Modeled pedal effects are compatible with both Ampire and Pedalboard plug-ins. They include:
- Blue EQ, a versatile 10-band graphic EQ
- Wildrive, a screaming overdrive to create heavy, crunchy tones and harmonics
- Dual Comp, a British rarity with a cult following among bassists around the globe
- Space Reverb, a boutique classic with a unique shimmer that has made it a favorite among guitarists and Ambient synth fans alike
- Pitch Shifter, a Canadian favorite most popular for its dramatic “dive bomb” effect
- Demolition Drive, the perfect overdrive for extended low range players