With the 30th anniversary of Cubase, Steinberg announced the release of Cubase 10.5. It is the latest version of the award-winning music production system that combines sophisticated audio/MIDI tools with pristine audio quality. There’s a lot to discover, with many new, powerful additions and an array of improvements to existing features.
Cubase 10.5 follows up the highly anticipated landmark release with many significant improvements, additional and inspiring tools and major workflow refinements. Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration or new ways to speed up your professional workflow, the new features in Cubase 10.5 specifically cater to your needs.
New Features include:
- Spectral Comparison EQ: Clean up your mix more accurately.
- Video Expert Render: Render videos as MP4 (H.264) with 16-bit stereo audio.
- MultiTap Delay: Made for musicians with a range of inspiring creative options.
- Padshop 2: Even more creative tools and sonic inspiration.
- Colorized Mixer Channels: Instantly find the channels you are looking for.
- Import Tracks from Projects: Exchange data between projects or create new project templates, more easily.
- Combine Select Tools: Work faster with objects and ranges using one powerful tool.
- Retrospective MIDI Record: Capture your MIDI input, even when you have not started recording.
- The Score Editor: Powerful new features and improvements.
- The Macro creation: Create Macros faster with new improved functionality.
- LUFS Normalize: Choose to normalize by either dB Loudness Unit (EBU R128) or by setting dBFS Max.
- Safe Start Mode: Initiate Cubase without any third-party plug-ins loaded.
- Stereo Delay, De-Esser and Roomworks: New plug-ins for Cubase Elements.
- Graphical Performance: Zooming and scrolling in large projects has been improved.
- Workflow improvements: Many more significant workflow improvements are also included.