Gibson is doing a giveaway of a Les Paul Standard 60’s Iced Tea Burst guitar. Those who are interested in entering the giveaway must do so before May 2019 ends. No purchase is necessary.
To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older, and a resident of the United States. The winner will be announced the second week of June 2019. You may want to read the Terms & Conditions before entering the giveaway.
The Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved – shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson’s Golden Era of Innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
The Les Paul Standard 60’s has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60’s style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It’s equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic “Kidney” tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Buckstrider 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AINiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75”/62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12” / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Technology
- Nut Width: 1.695”/43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26”/57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/Kidney Buttons
- Pick Guard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate: Cream