Panasonic has introduced the new LUMIX GH5s C4K mirrorless camera. It is a professional grade camera that offers over 29 LUMIX and LEICA compact lens options built in the next-generation (ILC) interchangeable lens camera standard [Micro Four Thirds] pioneered by Panasonic.
It’s “mirrorless” design enables the high performance, durability, mobility and low light gathering needed for professional cinematic and anamorphic 4K video production. The LUMIX GH5s comes installed with HDR Hybrid Log Gamma and Panasonic’s V-logL along with professional grade exposure tools like: Time Code sync, Waveform, Vector Scopes and programable Zebra patters.
The LUMIX GH5s supports important recording features like 14bit RAW for stills, dual native ISO, Panasonic XLR mic Adaptor support, and the return of multi-aspect capture.
The Panasonic LUMIX GH5s is estimated to ship in Feburary-March.
- 10.2MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect and dual native ISO (400 & 2,500) with a range from 160 – 51,200; extendable to 80 – 204,800.
- Unlimited in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit; 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR
- 4K anamorphic professional video production interchangeable lens camera system with high performance, durability, and mobility
- TC In/Out/Synchro Terminal (via included BNC cable), 3.5mm Mic Jack with Line Input, 3.5mm headphone jack 2.5mm remote socket, HDMI Type A Socket, USB-C 3.1 Socket
- Dual SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible), V-LogL pre-installed, and 4K HDR hybrid log gamma support