Tether Tools is committed to supplying professional and enthusiast photographers with the finest tethering photography equipment. They have released their Case Relay Camera Power System. It is a first of its kind, and provides uninterruptible power for a DSLR or mirrorless camera using any standard 5V USB external battery pack.
The Case Relay Camera Power system works in sync with the Relay Camera Coupler, designed specifically for your camera. A Relay Camera coupler is inserted directly into the camera battery port, then connected to the Case Relay CPS. The Case Relay connects directly to any standard 5V external battery, commonly known as a portable USB charger, widely available at most stores or via TetherTools.com.
With Case Relay’s own secondary, internal 1200 mAh battery, if the photographer’s external battery pack runs low it’s easy to swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. With the Rock Solid External Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) from Tether Tools, photographers will be able to shoot considerably longer than with a standard camera battery. A 10,000 mAh external battery will provide 3-10 times the power of most camera batteries, depending on the camera.
- Continually power your camera with USB battery packs
- Hot-swap batteries mid-shooting with no downtime
- No need to purchase multiple camera batteries
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary, so you can power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again