NewTek has introduced the NewTek IP Series. It is a facility-grade, software-driven scalable system that combines IP flexibility with SDI compatibility. It asks the question: What if the boundaries about how to produce video did not exist?
Imagine the possibilities if your production wasn’t limited by hardware, and all of your sources and destinations could communicate. The NewTek IP Series merges the power, efficiency, and flexibility of IP with NewTek’s proven software-driven live production approach to define a new workflow paradigm: Interconnected Production.
Connecting, communicating, and sharing video and audio across the network using Innovative NDI technology, the NewTek IP Series acts as a single, interconnected production environment. Inputs, outputs, and media assets are readily available and accessible by any user in the location on the network, freeing your storytelling from the limits imposed by conventional production technology and enabling workflows of unprecedented scale and scope.
* Transition gradually or migrate immediately to IP-based production workflows with incredibly practical infrastructure and bandwidth requirements.
* Remove the physical and logistical barriers limiting your potential to expand, grow, and evolve.
* Future-proof your video operations with progressive technology independent of formats and resolutions.
* Redefine your productions, workflows, and business now and for years to come.
* Align legacy and contemporary technologies across a simplified infrastructure to maximize resources and investments.
* Establish a production network in your control room or across your facility, connecting systems, users, and departments.
* Link multiple locations over IP to create sophisticated multi-system, multi-site workflows.
* Pool production inputs, outputs, and media assets for universal access and interchange.