Eventide has introduced the Elevate Mastering Bundle 1.5. It includes two new plug-ins.
Eventide says this is your last chance to upgrade to the Elevate Bundle for $99. The regular price is $149. Don’t have the Elevate Mastering Bundle yet? It is on sale now for $139.
The two new plug in are: Saturate and Punctuate.
Saturate is a spectral clipper plug-in for mixing or mastering. It adds up to 24dB of drive with a variable CLIPPER SHAPE parameter that moves from a pleasant soft curve to full hard clipping. Unique spectral processing maintains the tonal balance of the distorted signal, no matter how hard it is pushed. Saturate automatically compensates output level based on the DRIVE control or, alternatively, allows this to be controlled manually.
Punctuate is a transient emphasis plug-in also useful for mixing or mastering. It offers up to 26 auditory bands of TRANSIENT EMPHASIS or suppression while its unique ADAPTIVE TRANSIENT and ADAPTIVE LENGTH controls allow algorithms to tailor each band’s transient shaper to what the listener’s ear wants to hear. Customizable parameters for each band also allow users to tweak the result, if needed.
Elevate is the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created. This unique multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximizer will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to your music; creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.
- Analyzes and alters the gain, speed and transients of each filter band in real time
- Includes presets by:APS Mastering, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, Eric Beam, ROCAsound, Chris Tabron, and John McCaig
- Automatically adapts the attack, release and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce “pumping” and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Preserves or emphasizes fast transients to avoid squashing your mix
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares, and cymbals, without affecting the entire mix
- Uses liner phase auditory filters – based on the Mel Scale – to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to your inner ear
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients or alter gain
- Use the Audio Output Level feature to compare the limited signal to non-limited signals with the same amount of gain allowing you to easily hear what impact the processing is having on your sound
- Use the Spectral Clipper to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get “tubby”. Perfect for a more aggressive sound
- Six different types of metering allow you to keep an eye on every aspect of your output audio