Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio solutions, announced the availability of the highly anticipated Go Mic Mobile, the first professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to smartphones without the need for cumbersome adaptors or interfaces.
The new wireless system turns a phone into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high-definition audio anywhere, making it the ideal mobile mic for filmmaking, podcasting, vlogging, live streaming and YouTube production. Go Mic Mobile is available now for $249.99 at B&H, Fry’s and Amazon.
Samson’s Go Mic Mobile captures audio via a compact, dual-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to a smartphone or DSLR camera. The dual-channel receiver allows users to transmit and mix digital audio on two separate channels. The receiver’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to thirteen hours of high-definition wireless operation without draining a smartphone’s battery.
Go Mic Mobile plugs directly into both iOS and Android devices via the included Lightning and micro USB-C cables respectively. It also comes with a shoe mount adapter that easily attaches the dual-channel receiver to a DSLR camera or professional camcorder.
Go Mic Mobile transmits uncompressed, low-latency audio and can operate up to 100′ utilizing the 2.4GHz frequency band. It’s 10Hz-22kHz frequency response ensures the highest quality audio reproduction, while a bitrate of 48kHz provides a greater than CD-quality sound. It also features a switchable 1/8” headphone/line output with volume control monitoring or connecting to an analog input (3.5mm cable included).
Samson, a leader in professional live and studio audio products, announced the QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier. The QH4 is designed to distribute audio to up to four individual headphones, each with its own volume making it perfect for tracking multiple performers in a studio, podcast recording, or recreational music listening. The QH4 is also ideal for use with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with laptops or smartphones when recording on the go.
Samson’s QH4 includes 1/4″ inputs to connect with a mixing console or studio interface, and a stereo 1/8” Aux In for playing music via a smartphone or MP3 player. Individual headphone outputs allow users to connect up to four sets of headphones, each with its own independent channel volume control, as well as a Master volume control for overall level adjustments. Also provided is a stereo 1/8” Aux Out for daisy chaining multiple QH4s together and a master Mute button for silencing all outputs.
Stereo channels may be combined using the QH4’s key feature, the Mono button, before audio is sent to headphones, allowing listeners to check for phase issues, mono compatibility or when monitoring tracks that are split left and right. The Mono button also allows you to take a split left and right feed from a stereo interview and send both tracks to each side of your headphones, ideal for quickly monitoring a split track podcast or recording.
The QH4 is available now for $69.99. Visit Samson at NAMM 2017 in Hall A booth #6900.
Samson Technologies is an industry pioneer in audio products. Their new family of USB microphones are now available at Best Buy stores nationwide. This includes the Go Mic Connect, Meteor Mic with Noise Cancellation Software, and Meteorite with Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software.
Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software expands the capability of computer communication and recording. The software, powered by state-of-the-art digital noise reduction algorithms, produces crystal clear communications and recordings in even the noisiest office and mobile recording environments.
Go Mic Connect features:
* Portable USB microphone with Focused Pattern Technology
* Ideal for Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and VOIP communications
* Perfect for voiceovers, YouTube videos and recording music
* Samson Sound Deck software provides Focused Pattern Technology, Focus Direction, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) Echo Erase and audio recorder
* Focused Pattern Technology adjusts pickup area (“beam”) towards desired sound source
* Focus Direction provides user control over pickup beam direction
* DNR Reduces ambient background noise (HVAC systems, computer fans, etc)
* Echo Erase eliminates echo/feedback caused by external speaker monitoring
* Clips atop laptops, computer monitors, and televisions
* Stands on desk for use with tablets and smartphones
* Headphone output for direct monitoring
* 1-touch Mute
* Mac and Windows compatible, no driver installation required
* USB cable and protective pouch included
* Available for $79.99 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com
Meteor Mic with Noise Cancellation Software Features:
* Large, 25mm diaphragm USB studio condenser microphone
* Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
* Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
* Works with iPad using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
* Cardioid pickup pattern
* 16-bit, 44.1/48Hz resolution
* Smooth, flat frequency response of 20 Hz – 20kHz
* Stereo 1/8” headphone jack for no latency monitoring
* Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
* Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
* Durable chrome-plated body
* Includes USB cable and carry pouch
* Samson Sound Deck Noice Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/ Windows)
* Available in Chrome and Titanium Black for $69.99 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com
Meteorite with Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software Features:
* 14mm diaphragm USB condenser microphone
* Perfect for high-quality recording in desktop and home studio environments
* Ultra-clear voice capture for Skype, FaceTime and voice recognition software applications
* Plugs directly into any computer with USB input, no driver installation required
* Compatible with most computer-based digital audio software
* Cardioid pickup pattern
* 16-bit, 44.1/48.kHz resolution
* Smooth, flat frequency response of 20 Hz-20kHz
* Integrated USB cable
* iPad and USB bus powered
* Chrome-plated body
* Removable magnetic base for optimal desktop positioning
* Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows)
* Available in Chrome and White for $39.99 at BestBuy.com only