Line 6 has announced the HX Stomp XL, which is described as “more foot switches to stomp”. The HX Stomp XL amp and effects processor delivers HX modeling in a performance-ready pedal with eight capacitive-touch foot switches. The same SHARX DSP chip found in Helix enables it to run up to eight processing blocks simultaneously, and the footswitches let you access and control those blocks in powerful ways.
HX Stomp XL delivers HX modeling in a performance-ready pedal with eight-capacitive-touch footswitches. The HX Stomp XL amp and effects processor runs up to eight processing blocks simultaneously, and the assignable footswitches let you access and control those blocks in powerful ways. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander with other modelers, a professional-quality audio interface, or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The HX Stomp XL processor’s Command Center functionality, MIDI capabilities, and dual expression pedal input also make it an ideal master controller for your entire setup.
- The power of HX-Stomp – now with eight footswitches
- Exceptional sound quality of 123dB of dynamic range
- Features the same SHARC DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix processors
- Eight capacitive-touch footswitches with color-coded LED rings
- More than 300 HX and legacy amps, cabs, and effects – up to 8 simultaneous
- Supports third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- Split/parallel signal paths for maximum routing flexibility
- Dual expression pedal/footswitch input for greater creative control
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)