Fujifilm has released its new X-A3 camera. It is a upgrade from last year’s X-A2 camera. Both versions are mirrorless cameras that have a fun retro style.
Fujifilm’s new X-A3 camera has a 180-degree tiltable LCD that is great for taking seflies. It lets you check your composition before you take the picture. Eye Detection AF and Portrait Enhancer mode automatically adjust for proper focus and skin tones.
The new 23MP APS-C sensor makes sure every image is high-quality. The X-A3 camera has built in Wi-Fi that lets you share to the Instax SHARE printer (which is also made by Fujifim). It also enables users to transfer the photos off of the camera and onto their smartphone or tablet. The touchscreen LCD monitor offers intuitive controls. Super Intelligent Flask and Macro mode are ideal for nightshooting or close-up photos.
The retro design makes the camera look fashionable. The top cover, front plate, and top dials of the camera are made of aluminum. Newly-developed faux leather gives the X-A3 a nice texture. The X-A3 comes in brown, silver, or pink.
Some specifications include:
* Number of effective pixels – 24.2 million pixels
* Image sensor – 23.6mm x 15.7 mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary filter
* Sensor cleaning system – Ultra Sonic Vibration
* Storage media – SD Card (2G) / SDHC Card (32G) / SDXC Card (256G) UHS-1
* File format for still images – JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3) / RAW (RAF format) / RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant/DPOF-compatible)
* File format for videos – Movie File Format MOV, Movie Video Compression: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
* Lens mount – FUJIFILM X mount
* It has face detection and eye detection.
* Shutter type – Focal Plane Shutter
* LCD monitor – 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot Tilt-type, TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)