Trace Elliot ELF won the MIPA 2018 Best Bass Amplifier award. The other nominees for that award were DarkGlass Microtubes 500 and Orange 4 Stroke 500.
MIPA stands for Musikmesse International Press Award. It is considered to be the “Grammy” of the musical instrument sector. Every year, journalists from over 100 international trade magazines choose the best products of the musical instrument and professional audio industry for the Musikmesse International Press Award.
Trace Elliot ELF was released as part of the new Trace Elliot product lineup for 2017.
Good things come in small packages, and now Trace Elliot can add “small yet powerful” to that saying with the introduction of the ELF bass amplifier. Weighing just 1.6 pounds, this revolutionary amp is small enough to fit in your back pocket. The ELF’s remarkable technology and size make it the most portable, gig-worthy amplifier ever made. It’s an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isn’t willing to compromise on tone or performance.
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb 0.73Kg
- Dimensions: W = 6.75” (1.71 cm) D = 4.10” (10.4 cm) H = 1.35” (3.4cm)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of the classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice