Sanken is Japan’s oldest and most original microphone manufacturer. They design products for studio and location recording. When it comes to brilliant solutions to the rigorous challenges of action sound, today’s discerning professionals turn to Sanken, with its comprehensive lineup of versatile microphones designed to deliver optimum sound in the real world of broadcast.
Sanken’s lavalier microphones have become a de facto standard throughout the broadcast, film, and live theater industries. Ultra-miniature and boasting the original “vertical diaphragm” design, the COS-11D is easy to conceal and provides a full 20Hz to 20kHz natural sonic spectrum.
Shotgun microphones are a mainstay of field recording and Sanken has designed a model to meet virtually every need.
- CS-1e: Only 7 inches in length, lightweight and simple to mount on cameras.
- CS-2: Great sounding long reach microphone
- CSR-2: Long reach with rear rejection, especially useful for crowds.
- CS-3e: Flagship industry problem solver, great off axis rejection
- CSS-5: Introduced as world’s first stereo shotgun, three modes of operation
- CMS-10: Superior camera mount M-S mic
- WMS-5: World’s first 5-channel surround mic in one unit
Visit Sanken at NAB 2017 in Central Hall booth #C3851