IK Multimedia has introduced the iRig Acoustic Stage. It is the new hi-tech solution for accurately reproducing the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio.
The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides – for the first time ever – a break-through solution that offers high-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation, and a convenience never seen before.
The iRig Acoustic Stage is a patented, revolutionary digital microphone system that makes your guitar sound exactly as if it was captured with a classic recording studio setup, giving you full rich studio-quality sound on the stage.
It is a compact acoustic microphone and advanced digital preamplifier and processing unit that recreates a studio microphone set-up providing you with all of the true character and tonal nuance of your acoustic in live playing situations. Simply clip the iRig Acoustic Stage’s microphone to the sound hole, attach it to the iRig Acoustic Stage pre-amplifier processor, then connect the preamp to your amplifier or mixer.
iRig Acoustic Stage also features a “Cancel Feedback” button that gets rid of annoying frequency feedback during performance.
- Advanced MEMS microphone clips on to sound hole
- Preamp/DSP unit
- Dramatically improves your live acoustic sound
- 1/4” AUX input with volume for piezo, magnetic pickups or other onboard electronics
- 1/4” Output with level control for amplifier or PA system
- USB audio out for recording on a computer or mobile device
- Cancel Feedback with multiple frequency feedback cancelling
- 6 tone presets
- Personal instrument calibration
- Works on any acoustic, acoustic electric or ukelele with round sound hole
- Phase switch for optimizing dual source sound