FujuFilm will launch FUJIFILM X-T3 (X-T3) as the latest model in the X Series known for superior image quality with proprietary color reproduction technology. The camera will be launched on September 20, 2018.
Compact and lightweight X-T3 packs newly-developed back-illuminated 26.1MP Trans CMOS 4 sensor and the X-Processor 4 image processing engine, which boasts the processing speed approx. 3 times faster than that of current models, to achieve the highest level of quality and AF accuracy in the history of the X-Series.
The ability to track a moving subject has also been improved with blackout-free burst-mode capability. It’s extended video recording capability meets the needs of professional videographers, supporting 4K/60fps 10-bit video recording for the first time in the world with rich and smooth tonality.
Some Specifications Include:
- Number of effective pixels: 26.1 millions pixels
- Image Sensor: 23.5mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter
- Sensor Cleaning System: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Lens Mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- LCD Monitor: 3.0 inch aspect ratio 3.2 approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color LDC monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Dimensions: (W) 132.5mm x (H) 92.8mm x (D) 58.8mm (minimum depth 35.4mm)
- Weight: Approx. 539g (including battery and SD memory card); Approx 489g (excluding battery and SD memory card).
- Starting up period: Approx 0.3sec