360fly Inc., maker of the category-leading, single-lens camera that captures stitchless 360-degree video, announced pre-orders of all its new 360fly 4K PRO camera with commercial availability starting in the Fall of 2017.
The 360fly 4K PRO camera changes the landscape of professional live streaming with its continued power source and immersive 360-degree viewing experience. Unlike the current 24/7 live streaming options, with the 360fly 4K PRO camera, viewers now have the ability to see all around.
The 4K PRO streams continuous 360-degree 4K video over Wi-Fi or via the HDMI 1.4 cable in native equirectangular format (for Facebook or YouTube). The USB 2.0 cable provides the 4K PRO’s lasting power supply, optimized without overheating, and when not connected via the USB 2.0 cable, the camera has a stand-alone recording time of up to 1.5 hours, and stand by time of up to 14 hours.
At $799, the ruggedized and sealed metal housing 4K PRO camera pairs with the free 360fly Android and iOS mobile apps and delivers the same smart features as the 360fly 4K camera.
Specs and Features include:
- 4K, 2880 x 2880, @ 30 fps
- Up to 1.5 M shock resistant
- Integrated USB 2.0 Input Cable
- Integrated HDMI 1.4 Output Cable
- One Operation Key (Power ON/OFF, Recording Start/Stop)
- Accelerometer, E-Compass, GPS, Gyroscope
- IP67 Rated For Protection Against Splash and Blowing Rain (submersible up to 1M)
- Internal 64GB Memory Storage