BOSS’s Acoustic Singer Pro acoustic amplifier takes the acoustic state amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity.
Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and more, the Acoustic Singer Pro gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances.
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120-watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼ inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
Size and Weight:
- Width: 417 mm or 16-7/16 inches
- Depth: 330 mm or 13 inches
- Height: 358 mm or 14-1/8 inches
- Weight: 14.5 kg or 32 lbs oz
AVerMedia has introduced the AM310 USB Microphone. It is a plug and play microphone that lets you record high quality sound for podcasting, streaming, gaming and more. Immerse your audience with clearer, richer, and warmer recorded sound.
AVerMedia AM310 is designed for music performers and live streamers who long for studio-quality sound. The built-in cardioid condenser records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering detail, accurate, full-bodied sound.
With its driver-free and plug-and-play design, installing AVerMedia AM310 is easy. Simply plug it into a USB port on your PC or Mac, and you are ready to record.
AVerMedia AM310 comes equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack that enables you to either listen to what you’re recording in real-time or what’s playing on your computer, all at the toggle of a switch. A headphone volume knob with mic mute function is also included for easy control.
- Type: Uni-directional condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Bit rate: 16-bit
- Power required: USB (5V DC)
- Sensitivity: -60 +/- 5dB (at 1kHz, 0dB = 1V/u bar)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: (mic) (W x D x H): 74.2 x 74.2 x 155.3 mm
- Weight: (mic) 486 g +/- 5g (1.03lb +/- 0.17 oz)
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 or Mac OS 9 / X
- USB 2.0 port or newer
Spark Camera Remote is the easiest way to control your camera. It can help you to take better photos. Spark Camera Remote is on Kickstarter now and has been fully funded. The Kickstarter ends on May 19, 2017.
Spark is the most versatile camera remote on the market. With three different modes of control, Spark was built to adapt to whatever situation you are shooting in. Whether you’re taking a fun group photo, capturing a long exposure of the stars, or settling down and setting up a time lapse, Spark gives you instant control. With your phone or without it.
Spark has three control modes: Infrared, Wired Trigger and App Control. You can point Spark at your camera’s infrared receiver and press the button to take a photo. No more trying to out-run your camera’s self timer.
You can use Spark as a traditional wired trigger and take photos, long exposures, and bursts without accidentally shaking your camera. You can also plug Spark into your camera and control it from your phone. You get a 100ft Bluetooth range and access to the complete set of Spark features.
- 200+ hours of battery – Spark automatically goes to sleep when you aren’t using it.
- Weighs 0.75 ounces
- Free Spark Camera Control app will be available for both iOS and Android
- Bluetooth 4
- External triggering
- Long exposures
- HDR – Bracket images to maximize dynamic range in the harshest conditions
- Photo Booth – Capture portraits, selfies, and candid photos without any fuss
- Time Lapses
Litepanels, a pioneer in LED lighting for the film, photographic, and broadcast industries and a Vitec Group brand, announced significant upgrades to its professional LED lighting range. Building on the quality and popularity of the innovative Astra 1X1 panel, the next-generation Litepanels Astra 3X and 6X LED panels now feature a significant increase in output and a decrease in power consumption.
The Astra 6X Daylight panel and the Astra 3X Daylight panel build on the popularity of the Astra 1×1 Family. Following the Litepanels tradition of one square foot form factor, the Astra series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom optics that provides the Astra 6X and Astra 3X with high color quality that’s perfect for lighting talent.
The Astra 6X is now 50% brighter than the first generation Astra and 6 times brighter than the original 1×1. The Astra 3X is 50% brighter than the Astra EP and 3 times brighter than the original 1×1.
* Premium selected LEDs paired with custom optics
* Flexible, modular concept
* Optional communications module allows the intensity to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
* Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount batter plates
* Field replaceable external power supply
* Modern fixture design
* Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming and power status
* Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
* Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no cover shift
* Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
* Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
* End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) announced the dual introduction of the brand’s second free mobile app, Fender Tone, in conjunction with the launch of the new Mustang GT Amplifier Series, that work in tandem to deliver accessible guitar tones catered to any player’s musical creativity.
Fender Digital has dubbed the new iPhone and Android application the “ultimate companion app” to the addition of three new Mustang GT amplifiers: Mustang GT 40, Mustang GT 100 and the Mustang GT 200. Known as one of the best-selling series in Fender amplifier history the new Mustang GT offerings provide enhanced signal processing for better fidelity and flexibility in a new easy, user-friendly interface.
Utilizing Fender’s first Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled amplifier, consumers will have the ability to manage thousands of presets created by Fender sound engineers, notable artists and guitarists, as well as players from the Mustang community. Users can edit effects, share their own presets, create set lists for performances, access easy to download upgrades via Wi-Fi and stream music through the Mustang GT amplifiers via Bluetooth technology.
With a total of three amplifiers in the new Mustang GT series, the variety of offerings allow players at any stage to access a multitude of gear and tones in one easy-to-operate package. Models include: The Red Dot Award-winning Mustang GT 40 ($249), the perfect table-top workstation for learning and recording, as well as the Mustang GT 100 ($399) and the Mustang GT 200 ($599) – both which bring stage-worthy power packed in a light weight package. Premium feature highlights are a user-friendly control interface with color display; Bluetooth wireless streaming of audio tracks utilizing the Fender Tone app or other sources, such as Spotify or Apple Music; USB output for recording; a “setlist” feature; and Wi-Fi capabilities. The new models also offer more than 60 Fender amplifier models, multiple effects and a looper, providing endless sound options and room for creativity.
The Fender Tone app is available for download now in the App Store and on Google Play Store, while the Mustang GT amplifier series is available for purchase now.
DPA Microphones introduced a 4-way d:screet microphone clip at NAB 2017. Popular among broadcast journalists, churches, television and film productions, DPA Microphones’ d:screet microphone series is perfect for any situation where you need a completely hidden microphone. DPA d:screet Lavalier Microphones deliver clear, clean and sonically pure sound in a wide range of applications.
Now, this versatile and durable microphone can be paired with the new SCM0013-B 4-way clip. The new 4-way clip offers fast and secure mounting – upwards, downwards, left and right – and has multiple cable management mounting options. The clip offers three points for cable attachment, providing the user with the flexibility they need to move around.
The holder is used with omnidirectional microphones that pick up sound perfectly, no matter which direction the microphone is placed in. The rear cable controls run behind clothes and minimize the mic’s visual appearance.
The clip is available in black, only. It does not fit d:screet Heavy Duty mics. If you need a clip for a Heavy Duty, choose the SCM001 Miniature Microphone Clip for Heavy Duty Microphones.
The SCM0013 4-way Clip fits the following microphones:
- d:screte Slim 4060 Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens
- d:screte Slim 4061 Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens
- d:screte 4060 Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens
- d:screte 4061 Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens
- d:screte 4062 Omnidirectional Microphone, XLo-Sens
- d:screte 4063 Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens & DC
- d:screte 4071 Omnidirectional Microphone, Low-cut, Presence Boost
Sennheiser introduced the latest product in its audiophile range, the fully balanced headphone amplifier HDV 820, at the Tokyo Headphone Festival. The HDV 821 builds on the accomplishments of the audio specialist’s first-ever digital headphone amplifier, the acclaimed HDVD 800. The new HDV 820’s enhanced, higher resolution and ultra low distortions components open up a whole new listening experience for the most demanding audiophiles.
The HDV 820 amplifier allows for unadulterated listening enjoyment, thanks to its improved fully balanced signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion. It provides an incredibly pure sonic experience for every audio source.
The all new digital section of the HDV 820 is powered by a high-quality ESS SABRE32 digital-to-analog converter in a completely balanced topography. The DAC offers unequalled dynamic range, ultra-low distortion and unmatched audio clarity. It preforms at a PCM resolution of 32 bits and a sampling rate of up to 384 kHz and up to 12.3 MHz in the DSD mode.
The analogue section and the power amplifier of the HDV 820 derive from the existing HDVD 800, but in a carefully improved version. Its multiple audio outputs include an unbalanced output through an XLR3/6.3mm combined NEUTRIK socket, one balanced XLR4 and two balanced 4.4mm Pentaconn sockets. Due to its diameter of 4.4mm, it is suitable for mobile and stationary applications. The unmodulated, very low contact resistance of the Pentaconn Connection leads to a distortion-free signal transmission. The HDV 820 delivers superlative performance using digital sources, whether optically, coaxially or via USB, as well as analogue sources via balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs.
Designed and manufactured in Germany, the HDV 820 has been created to be a perfect companion to Sennheiser’s audiophole headphones. The amplifier delivers a particularly impressive acoustic performance when paired with Sennheiser’s acclaimed HD 800 S headphones. This harmony is reflected by a new anodized black finish with white LED lights, a design that complements the subtle elegance of the HD 800 S.
Blackmagic Design has introduced the UltraStudio HD Mini, the world’s first portable Thunderbolt 3 capture and playback solution designed for archiving, edit monitoring, streaming, and live broadcast graphics. UltraStudio HD Mini is in stock and available now from Blackmagic Design resellers worldwide for $495.
Blackmagic Design took a different direction with UltraStudio HD Mini, by including some new connections that people needed, and removing ones that people don’t use anymore (like analog out).
People are capturing from older analog and digital broadcast decks for archiving content to modern digital media files. People also want to run live graphics into switcher with fill and key and of course, we often need to get high quality monitoring in HDMI and SDI when editing and color grading and need perfect AV sync. It also works with Open Broadcaster software for 1080p streaming.
UltraStudio HD Mini has been designed to do those tasks well. Blackmagic Design fit it all into the small Teranex Mini sized design. It is Thunderbolt powered so you don’t need to connect it to a power supply. You can power it from your laptop battery.
If you add the optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel you also get video, audio meters and status, including a new frame buffer indicator to assist in evaluating disk performance on broadcast systems. You can also rack mount multiple units using the Teranex Mini Rack Shelf. The optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel is $85.
UltraStudio HD Mini features professional broadcast quality connections that include 3G-SDI, analog YUV and composite NTSC/PAL video inputs, along with a reference input. There are also two 1/4” audio connections for analog audio input that work with balanced HiFi sources. In addition, UltraStudio HD Mini can remote control professional broadcast decks using the built in RS-422 connection. For output, you get dual link 3G-SDI with fill and key, and an HDMI connection for monitoring video with a big screen television.
Telestream has released Wirecast 7.6, the newest version of Wirecast. You can upgrade to this version from the Telestream website.
Produce your live shows in a whole new way – workgroup production is now possible by using and sharing sources from your entire network. Now it’s easier than ever to bring IP video sources into Wirecast over your local network. Wirecast will now automatically detect and receive any video or audio that is broadcast via Newtek’s high-quality, low-latency NDI protocol.
Add high-resolution, live video from cameras, Adobe Creative Cloud apps (such as Adobe Character Animator) graphics (such as NewBlue titles), scoreboards and screen capture sessions, directly into your Wirecast stream.
Here is a list of improvements in Wirecast 7.6:
- Capture NewTek NDI sources
- Fixed RSS feeds not working properly in the Text widget
- Fixed a crash occurring as a result of using a large number of CFF sources (i.e. Titles)
- Fixed an issue where Toggle Broadcast for Periscope was greyed out
- Changed Periscope API for “Should Tweet” to “Should Not Tweet”
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a YouTube Event ended by closing an unsaved document
- Fixed an issue where the cursor exits the Places field after each key stroke in the Facebook destination
- Added a better error message if Facebook prevents creating a stream due to broadcasting copyrighted material
- Added more encoder presets for Facebook destination
- Display settings for previously scheduled Facebook events
- Fixed an issue where deleting an encoder from Periscope’s dashboard would break authentication until restarting Wirecast
- Fixed issues when performing Smooth transition via Keyboard Shortcuts set to Shots
Blackmagic Design recently announced DaVinci Resolve 14. It is a dramatic upgrade that is the biggest release in the history of the software. There is currently a public beta for DaVinci Resolve 14 that can be downloaded from the Blackmagic Design website for free.
The DaVinci Resolve 14 update was designed to solve some of the bigger problems in post production. The first problem was performance. They have made some dramatic performance gains and DaVinci Resolve 14 is now up to 10 times faster than the previous release. It’s very fluid and much more responsive.
With DaVinci Resolve 14, they have built in Farlight audio on its own new page in the software. It’s incredibly powerful and can play back up to 1,000 tracks with parametric EQ, dynamics and plug ins on every track, all in real time, when used with the Fairlight Audio Accelerator card. It’s also very powerful when run on a stock computer system as well.
Because audio for film and television is a lot more complex, Blackmagic Design thinks integrating it into DaVinci Resolve will make it fast and easy. It’s just a button click away. Plus, it works with the full sized Farlight consoles so it makes an amazing combination.
To make this workflow really fast, you want people to be able to edit, color and do audio post production all working together, on the same job at the same time. To make this easy, DaVinci Resolve 14 now integrates extremely powerful collaboration tools to make that easy.
With editing, advanced color correction and these new Farlight audio tools, DaVinci Resolve 14 is like getting 3 high end applications in one. The performance improvements and new audio features are built into the free DaVinci Resolve software you can download for free. However, the new collaboration tools and some of the plug ins are only available in the paid DaVinci Resolve Studio.
Blackmagic Design has now reduced the price if the full DaVinci Resolve Studio to $299 so that it is much more affordable. It can be purchased on the BlackMagic website.