TASCAM has unveiled its Model 24 digital multitrack recorder/mixer/interface. Whether used for rehearsal, live shows, or studio production, this triple-function recording console perfectly meets the needs of today’s working and recording musician.
An excellent choice for live applications, TASCAM’s versatile new Model 24 digital multitrack recorder offers 24 tracks of 24-bit, 48 kHz audio capture (22 channels and a stereo main mix) and 22 playback tracks via either USB 2.0 or to the unit’s onboard SD Card recorder.
The SD Card recorder offers quick, easy one-touch recording and includes transport controls, auto and manual punch in/out, and overdub capability. With color-coded knobs, faux-wood sides, and a retro design, the Model 24 is reminiscent of vintage TASCAM products but it’s based on the company’s industry leading digital Portastudio technology, as evidenced by its LCD screen and digital recording and Bluetooth input features.
- All-in-One, Multitrack Recorder with 22 channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24 channel multitrack recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Built-in USB Audio interface to send/receive audio data to/from DAW
- 22 Inputs (20 Balanced, 12 Monaural, and 4 Stereo)
- 16 TASCAM Microphone Preamps
- Input Mode switch on every input channel
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (Channels 1 to 12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (Channels 1 to 12)
- 100kHz Low-cut Filter (Channels 1 to 12)
- 7-band Graphic #EQ
- 16 Pre-set Effects
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- Mute, Main/Sub, PLF switches on every input channel
- Bluetooth input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and 1 /8” Stereo Mini jacks
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)