Audified has released MixChecker Pro, and answered some questions they received about the release. MixChecker Pro will be available in parallel with the original MixChecker.
Now you may upgrade from the standard to the Pro version spending only a fraction of the full price.
If you have purchased MixChecker from our resellers, they have the records about your purchase and they should offer the discounted upgrade.
Audified has additional information for those who purchased MixChecker from Audified, explaining that you don’t need an Audifed account, and clarifying that at checkout you must fill in the name, email address and other credentials the same way as you did with the original MixChecker.
MixChecker Pro is not a new version of MixChecker. Instead, MixChecker Pro is a more advanced and featured packed product.
The MixChecker Pro interface has the same elegance and ease of use as the original MixChecker. In addition, it has new things including:
- New simulations: All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and better phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations: Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. Save your selection to several “Button sets” together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons: The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign one simulated device to several buttons, each with different settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed over each button.
- Distortion: We are experts in exact modeling distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps and other circuits. We used this experience and we added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Web browser, iOS and Android remote control: MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by web browser, mobile phone, or tablet control. Remote Control is in beta stage now and the iOS version will be available a few days after approval.
- Auto Advance: You don’t need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto advance function does it for you.