Zoom Introduces the H1n Handy Recorder. It is the ultimate take-anywhere recorder for every creator’s gear bag.
The H1n’s X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab audio editing software. The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time.
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90° microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo 1/8” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Limiter button for input signal up to 130 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adaptor (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries