Eventide announced the availability of the new H9 Control App for Android devices. It provides users with the ability to manage parameters, presets, and settings for Eventide’s popular H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor stompbox family. The H9 Control App for iOS was released in April of 2015.
The H9 Control app provides remote control access of all Eventide effects pedals. With H9 Control, you can manage parameters, presets and settings with an easy to use interface. Get instant access to over 500 presets that push the boundaries of delay, reverb, pitch-shifting, modulation, distortion and more. H9 Control is available on Android, iOS, Mac and PC.
The H9 Control App for Android is compatible with Android 6+ (Marshmallow and newer) and is available for free via the Eventide website or the Google Play Store.
Eventide’s H9 Harmonizer is a powerful effects pedal perfect for live usage (on stage and FOH) or in the studio. Suitably paired with an appropriate Android tablet or phone, the new H9 Control App offers the following functionality:
- Instant access to over 500 presets, pushing the boundaries of delays, reverbs, pitch-shifting, modulation and distortion
- Manage multiple parameters and instantly create new and unprecedented sounds using The Ribbon control
- Easily access Pedal Settings such as Turner, MIDI Settings, Routing, and Aux Switch Mappings
- Manage and create unique sounds with the editor librarian
- Create Preset Lists using the drag-and-drop feature
- Audition and purchase new effect algorithms via the built-in store.