Sonnox introduced the VoxDoubler. It is the first plug-in of Sonnox’s Toolbox range. It is being offered at a lower price for a limited time. Sonnox is also offering a 15-day free trial of VoxDoubler.
The Toolbox range has been conceived to solve universally complex and time-consuming problems that affect beginners and audio professionals alike. Toolbox Plug-Ins leverage Sonnox’s heritage and expertise in building the highest quality, precise, and transparent-sounding audio processes available.
The VoxDoubler is presented as two separate Plug-Ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows. Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama, and presence to the story of your song.
The VoxDoubler is comprised of two separate Plug-Ins called Widen and Thicken which are bespoke engineered to help with the two most common vocal doubling workflows. Widen generates two mono voices and pans them to the left and right of the original vocal. Thicken generates a new stereo doubled voice and overlaps it with the original vocal.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth, or add thickness.
- Humanize section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments, too
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
The VoxDoubler is available at £55.13 GBP / $79 USD (excluding taxes) for a limited time. On March 1, 2018, it reverts to the standard price of £69.00 GBP / $99 USD.