Cineo Lighting, a leader in the production of lighting systems for the motion picture, television and broadcast industries, announces the Standard 410 (S410), premiering at IBC 2017. Boasting a 25,000-lumen output in a chassis weighing under 27 lbs. (12kg.), the new S410 rounds out the range of Cineo fixtures that provide high-quality, full-gamut light.
Standard 410 combines Cineo Lighting’s award-winning white-light quality with innovative saturated-color technology. The Standard 410 delivers up to 25,000 lumens of beautiful, easily controllable, full-gamut light.
Boasting a substantial 2′ x 1′ diffused illumination surface, the Standard 410 is perfectly sized for use in the studio or out in the field. With a maximum power of 410 watts and weighing in at less than 27 lbs., this fixture offers a unique combination of convenience and capability.
The Standard 410 has four DMX channels that control the entire fixture in a single mode of operation:
- Dim – Cineo’s Photo-Accurate Dimming maps the 0-100% dimming curve to actual cameral stops for precise output control using the MASTER control locally or on the second DMX channel.
- White – For color-accurate white light, choose the CCT as you would with any Cineo fixture, using the WHITE rotary control or the first DMX channel
- Color – To optionally add saturated color, the COLOR control adjusts the hue, the color of which is displayed on the control panel, or managed on the third DMX channel.
- Saturation – Controls the amount of saturated color to be added to the white light, from full white to fully saturate color.
Standard 410 Features:
- Consistency – SmartPower technology provides consistent light output regardless of the battery level
- Reliability – Color constancy and flicker-free operation that will last throughout the life of the product.
- Silence – The passive cooling system requires no fans, alleviating the concern over excessive noise.
- Output – The Standard 410 puts out up to 25,000 lumens of fully-controllable light and unbeatable color.
- Size – Measuring at 24” x 12”, the powerfully compact Standard 410 weighs less than 27 lbs.
- Simplicity – The Standard 410 provides fully-controllable color without the inconvenience of gels.