In today’s modern media production environments, you can never have enough displays. And while it does look super cool to put together a system with multiple high-res monitors, doing that can rack up an impressive price tag pretty quickly. Fortunately, electronics manufacturer Monoprice is here to help creators build their multi-display arsenals. Next week. Monoprice will release its Ultra-Slim Aluminum 27″ UHD IPS 4K display:
The ultra-slim, aluminum bezel houses a Grade A+ IPS glass panel, which is backed by our Pixel Perfect Guarantee. The monitor features two DisplayPort 1.2a inputs, with AMD’s FreeSync technology, and two HDMI® inputs, giving a level of flexibility and connectivity that is unsurpassed.
More details on this Monoprice display:
- Features a maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz
- Adjustable stand can be removed to allow access to the 100×100 VESA mounting points for mounting to a wall or desk mount
- Aluminum bezel houses an Grade A+ IPS glass panel from LG
- Features two DisplayPort 1.2a inputs, with AMD’s FreeSync technology, and two HDMI® inputs
- Features ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- Display ships with stand neck, stand bases, M4x10 Screws (x3), M4x6 Screws (x3),
HDMI cable, AC power adapter, AC power cord, and user’s manual
Monoprice hasn’t stated an exact date for when these displays will be available for purchase. But a recent e-mail sent by the company stated that they’d be on the market “next week.” The Monoprice Ultra-Slim Aluminum 27″ UHD IPS 4K display will have a retail price of $399.