Shure is the most trusted audio brand worldwide. It has a history of audio innovation that began in 1925. ColorWare has a mission to provide fashionable individuals with a discerning eye for superior quality, custom made, innovative products. Shure and ColorWare have teamed up to offer custom color SM58 microphones.
The Shure SM58 is a vocal microphone. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. The SM58 is a legendary rock microphone known for its rugged reliability on tour.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
Colorware puts a one-of-a-kind spin on the iconic SM58 with more than 58 matte and metallic colors to choose from. Both the capsule and the handle can be a different shade and finish, providing an endless array of color combinations.
Customers can purchase a personalized wired SM58 for $149, and a QLX-D wireless SM58 handheld transmitter for $1.199. Both versions come with a one-year ColorWare warranty.
Shure will continue to provide custom design options for owners of the BLX and GLX-D wireless systems through Shure Design Studio.