Canon announced two new DSLR cameras. The EOS 6D Mark II and EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR cameras provide photographers wth improved features over predecessors.
Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is excited to announce the new EOS 6D Mark II and EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR cameras designed for advanced-amateur and entry-level photographers, respectively.
The EOS Mark II camera is ideal for budding photographers looking to take their creative DSLR photography skills to the next level by shooting with a Full-frame CMOS sensor DSLR camera to capture beautiful high-quality portraits and striking landscapes, even in low-light situations. The EPS Rebel SL2 is a small, light, and compact camera with high-performance capability that allows users to get creative when capturing their special family moments or travel experiences.
EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
Designed with enthusiast photographers in mind, Canon’s popular and versatile EOS 6D DLSR camera historically served as the gateway for enthusiasts to step-up to Full-frame DSLR cameras. The EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera features several enhancements over its predecessor model, and its benefits include:
* 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
* Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System
* Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p
* DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000
* Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
* Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS technology
* High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 fps
* Dust and water-resistant
EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera
This small but powerful camera features the world’s fastest AF speed at 00.3 seconds, allowing for quick focusing on subjects in the frame.
When designing the new EOS Rebel SL2 camera, Canon took into consideration feedback from entry-level photographers who expressed interest in learning how to go beyond a camera’s program mode. The result was the creation of a convenient new user interface called the Feature Assistant. The EOS Rebel SL camera features several other enhancements over its predecessor model, the EOS Rebel SL1, including:
* 24.3 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
* Dual Pixel CMOS AF
* 3.0-inch Vari-Angle LCD Touch-Screen
* Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth Technology
* Full HD 60p & External Microphone Input
* DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600
* Optical Viewfinder with a 9-point AF System
* Feature Assistant
* Small and Lightweight Body