AVerMedia has introduced the AM310 USB Microphone. It is a plug and play microphone that lets you record high quality sound for podcasting, streaming, gaming and more. Immerse your audience with clearer, richer, and warmer recorded sound.
AVerMedia AM310 is designed for music performers and live streamers who long for studio-quality sound. The built-in cardioid condenser records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering detail, accurate, full-bodied sound.
With its driver-free and plug-and-play design, installing AVerMedia AM310 is easy. Simply plug it into a USB port on your PC or Mac, and you are ready to record.
AVerMedia AM310 comes equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack that enables you to either listen to what you’re recording in real-time or what’s playing on your computer, all at the toggle of a switch. A headphone volume knob with mic mute function is also included for easy control.
- Type: Uni-directional condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Bit rate: 16-bit
- Power required: USB (5V DC)
- Sensitivity: -60 +/- 5dB (at 1kHz, 0dB = 1V/u bar)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: (mic) (W x D x H): 74.2 x 74.2 x 155.3 mm
- Weight: (mic) 486 g +/- 5g (1.03lb +/- 0.17 oz)
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 or Mac OS 9 / X
- USB 2.0 port or newer